BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Angelaaaa hereeeeeeeeeee....!!

Hello, my name is Angela(my sister's new sister)*sabrina:what?what are you talking abt???*I'm currently at my neighboor, Tommy's house,enjoying destroying stuff,I think mummy is gonna be proud of me when she comes back..XD

Nana's note:Just ignore my dumb-dumb-silly-potato sister..;P

2 paw-print:

Asta said...

Hi Angelaaaaaaa!
and Sabwina

I hope bof of you get to be home and wif youw Mom soon and playing and getting tons of tweats
smoochie kisses
ASTA

World of Animals, Inc said...

Hello Angela, we hope that you are having such a fun time. We hope you are getting plenty of delicious treats when you were visiting. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals