BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wordless Saturday ...and NEW TREATS!!


Hello!this is my new treats..is SUPER-DUPER-TRIPLE delicious!!I'm willing to do everythings for it...hehe..

It contains 5 different flavours..like salami..bacon strip..chicken strip..liver strip n chicken stick!!

hehehehe...dee-li-cious!!!

Anymore??hehehehe...*puppy eyes*


Well..today..my hooman complained that my fur are too long..n almost covered my eyes..even my eyebrows..(look at the pixy above)..soo...as u know..when the hooman r bored..the muz do something to us..like this! what do u think??I look cute??hehe..

3 paw-print:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sabrina!
Yummy treats! I am sure they are delicious!
Enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Wei Qian said...

Hello Sabrina,

Glad that you enjoys your new treats!

best regards
Vodka

zephyros said...

if u can, avoid treats such as those. u can make ur own treats which are a lot healthier for the pup. simply, broil some chicken breats with the skin removed. then chop it up into cubes. no need seasoning, especially salt.
u can store the extra in the fridge too. avoid overfeeding your pup with treats. for a toy size, 3-6 a day is good. if u wanna practise more tricks, use the kibbles.