BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

My First Rose !

Hey pawple! I had received a Pink Rose from my friend..Bell Bell !hehe..*big licks to u*

Soo yea...pink rose are given to all my friends out there, bringing them a sweet n fruitful day.Those who received this roses as a gift, u need to pass it to 10 friends of yours to show them ur care.And of course, for those who receives this roses..thatts to show that you r never been forgotten..so...rosses r passed to:
The 4bs
Amber-Mae n her pups
The 4 Muskeeters
Scottie the Cutie
Happy
Boo Casanova
Twinkle
Ben
Pluto
Striker

3 paw-print:

Amber-Mae said...

Awwww thanks! That's so sweet of ya.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sabrina!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
Congratulations on your beautiful award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Hello Sabwina
So vewy nice to meet you. You cewtainly awe a cutie pie..I'd love to be youw fwiend.
I hope you have a vewy happy Eastew. Youw woses awe bootiful
smoochie kisses

ASta