BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I-Scream !

I had I-scream for today!*slurp*but..look..mummy soooo stingy..give me sooo little..
then i started eating..*drool*
so I asked mummy to hand-feed me coz is too smooth n she did..she ended up her hand became very sticky..
Dee-Li-Cious!

8 paw-print:

The Musketeers said...

mmm~ it looks yummylicious !!!

Wei Qian said...

isnt that good, at least you had some. i've never tried them before :p pity me ...

best regards
Vodka

Asta said...

Sabrina
I loooove ice cweam!!! I don't get vewy much at a time eithew.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sabrina!
Yummy ice cream! Glad you enjoyed it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

I scream,
you scream,
we all scream
for ICE CREAM!

That looks absolutely and fantabulously delicious! You are one lucky pooch, Sabrina! That ice cream is making me drool all over the keyboard!

Sparky

howard said...

Did you like it?LOL But don't take too much of it. Um...I worry about this animal shelter founder who won a prize from zootoo. I do believe he deserved it. Here's the article, http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-12-zootoo-shelter-clash_N.htm

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

maybe you should chew off the hand too. lol
just kidding.

the many Bs said...

it looks like you licked your dish completely clean. ice cream is a wonderful treat.

woofs.